C

Wednesday 1 August 2012

I usually don’t read my e-mails, but I arrived at Narita airport 5 hours before my flight. I tranquilly ate some udon for lunch, watched some youtube videos, stalked some people on facebook, and finally went to read my e-mails.

I see an e-mail from C. C is a girl from Montreal, but is currently in Hong Kong for an internship. She’s been reading my blog for years now, according to her. It makes me laugh everytime she ends her e-mail with “Your stalker, C”. I think it’s cute.

Back to the e-mail, she asked me if I could get her some specific cookies that can only be found in Japan. So, I went around the duty free shops and found them. I wrote back telling her that my next stop will actually be Hong Kong, so we could meet and have dinner together.

Isn’t that a funny way to meet people? But I love to meet people in the most bizarre way possible; it always makes things more interesting.  

On Wednesday, as I was approaching the bar where we were supposed to meet. I see a girl that could be her, and she started waving at me. I met her coworkers, they are very interesting, nice and talkative.

Later during the evening, when everyone else left, me and C went to a restaurant in Causeway Bay to have some ramen. I like C because she reminds me of my younger self. I can tell that she’s someone that not everyone will like; she is opinionated, smart and I get this feeling that she is sometimes misunderstood and lonelier than average girls of her age. She is definitely not a follower, but she is still young and still unsure about herself at some level.  With time, I think she will be someone very confident and strong.

Anyways, I really had a good time, thanks C!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved