Halong Bay

Saturday 4 August 2012

When I was young, I already knew that I wanted to go to Vietnam as soon as I saw a picture of Halong Bay.



Saturday morning, I took a bus from Hanoi to Halong and then took a boat to the middle of the bay. I did some kayaking there with a guide. We went into a hidden cove where we can only get in by going through this hole between the water and the rocks. It was amazing there; I could hear echoing sounds of animals and saw many monkeys, jelly fish, and what I like to call “Matrix bugs”. I felt like I was in a jungle.  It was truly an awe-inspiring moment.

Then I went back to the boat, had dinner, drank some Bababa and fell asleep. 


 Waking up to this scenery...



My room in the boat.



Bababa, a local beer
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved