Mekong

Sunday 12 August 2012


Mekong is a river that flows through 6 countries starting from China and ending in Vietnam. I went to one of the islands there and had some banana, coconut and snake wine. It tastes horrible. Then, I just wandered around the rural area and had some local food. It was just a relaxing day...nothing special.


My dream pets are savannah, piranha and python...but I don't think I'll ever get any of these. I'm holding one at least :)



Making coconut candies.



Snake wine.







Monkey bridge.

So, I travelled from the north of Vietnam to the South and tomorrow, I'll be heading to Cambodia! Quite honestly, I know nothing about Cambodia. I never had Cambodian food, never heard anybody speak in Cambodian language, don't even know what the Cambodian flag looks like...but it makes things more exciting.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved