Kuala Lumpur

Wednesday 29 August 2012

I arrived in Bangkok around 9 in the morning and my next flight to Kuala Lumpur was at 4 in the afternoon, so I decided to go to MBK because I didn't go last time and I hear many people say they liked it....and I'm still not sure to understand why. It looked like a huge night market, but in a mall and with minimal aircon...basically many stores selling the same no-name stuff, and a few department stores here and there. Apparently, it was once the biggest shopping mall in Asia...

When I first arrived in Malaysia, I was so impressed by their buildings, technology, towers, shopping malls...it was all so vibrant. And I've never seen so many Indians in one place.



I met up with the boys from Vancouver because they were also in Kuala Lumpur for a day before going to Cambodia. We went barhopping in that busy area with many clubs and bars...but it wasn't that busy in my opinion, maybe it wasn't the right day of the week. It was fun nonetheless...it reminded me that I like tequila, haha.



Walking by the famous Petronas Twin Towers, trying to look for a good club, which we didn't find.



So, we went back to their hotel...and had fun taking pictures. That's just what cool Asian kids like us do, haha.



We played that Asian game that I suck at, no idea what it is called. And we played truth or dare, and it's not fun unless it's sexual, right? When it was my turn, I was given at least 6 choices; going to the reception to for a male prostitute, give Vince a lap dance, show favorite position with a pillow, etc...which I all refused to do, haha.



Crashed.



:)
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved