Chiang Mai

Thursday 23 August 2012

I decided to sign up for a cooking class in Chiang Mai. This is usually not the kind of things that I like to do because first of all, I'm not quite sure if I like Thai food or not; I need to try more to find out. Second, I think I'm naturally a good cook even if I almost never cook and finally, it's not like I will find all these ingredients in Montreal...but it seemed like a popular thing to do in Southeast Asia, especially in less touristic places.




Here's what I cooked. I can't even remember what it was. I had so much food that I just went home to sleep after that.



The next day, I went for some elephant riding, which is also one of the popular things to do in Chiang Mai. I love elephants; they are the most "magical" animals to me. When I was little, I went on an elephant ride in a zoo somewhere in Toronto; we literally made a circle around the pole...it was stupid.

Here, we can ride the elephants through the forest and the river; muddy slopes and narrow paths. I was amazed by their permanent stability.

Also, my elephant was so greedy...it stopped every 5 minutes to ask for treats, haha. It's so cute. I got him 3 bags of bananas.



 Walking through a rice field...



It happens everyday.



Then I just went to do some bamboo rafting. I met 2 boys from Vancouver; they were on the same raft as me. The "captain" was just a kid...he was having so much fun screaming "Titanic! Titanic!...no wet, no fun!" and kept splashing water and trying to make us fall. It was awesome. At some point, the raft was practically vertical. At the very end, one of us actually fell in the water...poor Vince, haha.



The boys from Vancouver and I wanted to watch some Muay Thai, but ended up in a ladyboys' bar in the Muay Thai square. It's a place with many bars, and each bar has at least one prostitute. Sometimes, you are not quite sure if they are girls or boys.

We had so much fun; it was crazy. I forgot his/her name though...but she is very tall, funny and dirty. She entertained us all night. I liked her a lot.



She said she doesn't have implants and she still has her penis, but she's taking hormones. She even made me feel her boobs...which I didn't want to, by the way. Also, she kept saying "Me love you long time. I want to make you happy all night." She even said that she wanted a threesome with us...and Marco from Vancouver asked "How much are you going to pay us?" That was too funny.



 Playing Jenga...a game I never lose at. Seriously.



 ...Marco, haha.



...and Vince. She liked Vince more.

Overall, I had a wonderful time in Northern Thailand!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved