Siem Reap

Thursday 16 August 2012

Beef Lock Lac. So, I've finally tried some Cambodian food. I've been having Western food for the past few days in Cambodia, because I just don't have the appetite to eat. The weather is bloody hot and I've been feeling a little sick lately...I wonder if it's because of the milk, or maybe the water I accidentally drink when I brush my teeth, or maybe the hotel's toothpaste? I have no idea...



Siem Reap is a good place to drink...there are so many tourists and it's very compact so, it's the perfect place to barhop...which I didn't do.



Siem Reap is known as a temple town. Their architecture is distinctively different from the previous Asian countries I've seen....but once you've seen one, you've seen all. Of course, each is different in terms of design, carving, etc...but as much as I think it's beautiful, I've had my dose of temples.



I woke up at 4:00 to catch the sunrise at the Angkor Wat, which is the biggest hindu temple by the way, but the sky wasn't nice...so I woke up early for nothing :(



When you travel alone, you don't have many pictures of yourself. I asked someone to take a picture of me from behind, which is what I prefer, because it looks less corny. I can't help but laugh when I see those Japanese tourists and their cheesy pose, haha.



 Carvings inside.











"Tuk-Tuk! You need a Tuk-Tuk, beautiful lady?"
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved