Hong Kong

Tuesday 31 July 2012

I landed in Hong Kong last night.

I forgot to grab a map at the airport, so all I have to guide me is an iPhone app...but the places here are quite easy to find. I like Hong Kong so far, even if personally, I wouldn't be able to live in this crowded and crammed place.

So, my mom suggested that I go to the Giant Buddha in Lantau island, which is the world's tallest, outdoor seated Buddha.







I called my mom while I was there, and she told me to take the cable car down. She is influencing me so much, because I wanted to take the bus that is 4 times cheaper.




...and while I was there, I thought to myself that I might as well pay for the crystal cabin; it gives you a bird's eye view with that glass bottom :)



Stanley, my favorite.







Avenue of Stars.



Ladies' market. Nothing interesting.

PS.: Hong Kong boys are so cute with their tanned skin.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved