I will not call you anymore, if you don't want me to.

Sunday 8 July 2012

I asked Jonathan to not call me anymore. It gives me a headache everytime we talk. Friendship was a great part of our relationship, but it cannot survive alone.

"I will not call you anymore, if you don't want me to," he said, with a shaky voice. I think he was about to cry.

I don't feel sorry for him.

Why does he have to make this about what I don't want to do? Can flipping the script remove the guilt? Is he afraid of responsibilities to the point he cannot even assume his own decisions? I used to think he was more intelligent than that...even at this point, I try not to think of him as less respectable.

One thing I've learned is to never trust a man whose response is always emotional, no matter how sincere they are,...because emotions are unpredictable. I believe everything he tells me is true...but I also think that what he tells me is unreliable. Does that make sense?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved