Nara

Thursday 26 July 2012

Today, I went to Nara with two Europeans I met in Kyoto; Jasper and Max. This is what I like about travelling alone; you get to spend time with others in a continuous and ongoing way, but you're still alone and independent.

We were mostly in Nara park; it's a place where deer run around freely. They are so cute, but they are not interested in you unless you have food.







PS.: I just came back from a bath house. I went with this guy from Holland, Jasper.

I walked into the changing room, and the first thing I saw was this old lady with saggy boobs sitting on the bench. Everyone was naked...and I was a little shocked at first. I walked towards a locker, slowly and calmly, so that nobody will realize that I'm a foreigner. I undress and walk into the bath area. I see all these naked women, sitting on little plastic benches, washing themselves in front of the mirror; a lot of older ladies...saggy boobs, flat asses, weird skin...I was terrified.

It's funny how Japanese are so serious about washing every inch of their body, they could seriously spend 2 hours rinsing themselves. Haha, but I still really liked it and want to go back with my whole shower kit. By the time I walked out of the bath house, it was dark outside and the temperature got cooler.

I kind of like Kyoto a little more now.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved