Why.

Monday 2 July 2012

Jonathan: When are you leaving? I will drive you to the airport.

Me: No, my parents will.

Jonathan: No, let me drive you. I want to be the last one to see you, and I know you will start crying at the airport and tell me you’ll miss me, haha.

Me: No I won’t cry, dude and we’re not together anymore. But okay, I’ll give you the permission to drive me if you insist. By the way, did you read the articles about quarter-life crisis that I sent you?

Jonathan: Yes…where did you even find these? You know, that’s what I like about you. You don’t have patience for little things, but you’re actually very patient in the long run. I really miss you.

Me: It’s okay, there’s no need to say it.

Jonathan: I know, but I really miss you. I miss how ridiculous you are sometimes.

Me: Yeah well, I don't really miss you but, I miss peeing in your shower.

Jonathan: Haha, what are you doing right now?

Me: I’m thinking about someone else.

Jonathan: Are you just saying that to make me jealous?

Me: Why would I do that? I'm telling you the truth.

He doesn't believe that I've moved on already, but I did. Even the first day after our break-up just felt like any normal day...and I think it's because from the first day we got back together, I anticipated all possible outcomes, and I knew exactly what I would do in each different scenario.

I miss talking to him and as much as I care about him, it makes me feel sick when we actually talk...I see all the reasons for which it didn't work. I see someone who is very indecisive, crosses the line without realizing, and who doesn't know what he's talking about. 
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved