Stupid lies

Tuesday 1 December 2009

I don't get this.

Why the hell do people lie? and why to me? and why lie about stupid things that I don't even care about? To be accepted? Or just out of boredom? I don't believe that there's any noble reason that would make it acceptable to lie. Not even for the purpose of keeping you from having your feelings hurt because the truth does not hurt...lies do. Truth heals.


I don't even know what for? J lied about something as stupid as his age. I found out that he's actually 27, not 26. He's not the first one I met who lied about age, and I can tell you what they all have in common; they all want to fuck or impress. It's only 1 year difference but he still has to lie about it, y'know? How fucked up that is. It's probably because he already has an undergraduate degree and he's in his last year of medicine, so he can't really go younger than that. And no, that wasn't a mistake. 2 months ago, I clearly asked in what year he was born and he answered 83 and he's NOT born in 83, but 82. Don't tell me that there are people stupid enough to forget their year of birth. For some reasons, he can remember Gilbert's age but not his'. To make it clear, it's not that it makes a difference to me if he's 27 instead of 26, the only thing that matters is that he lied! I know that's only a little lie...but I just HATE that! Like, I don't even know what his intentions are and what else he lied about. I already doubted him a lot and I thought I was too mean...but hey, he just confirmed everthing. I don't even want to talk to him as a friend anymore.

Really. Do I look superficial enough to care about age?
Anyways, it looks like he's superficial enough to care about that. He doesn't even believe that I'm 21 and not 17. When I showed him my ID, he was like "WHAT?! You just turned 21?!!!" . Yeah, so?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved