Obsession continues

Monday 14 December 2009

Obviously, he has to defend himself because it’s the end of the world if a random girl like me says he’s cocky. He's says he's not obsessed, but he's obsessed enough to send me that huge essay just to prove that he's not obsessed. Like, please? If he texted me, he should've also expected me to post it up to entertain others.

That makes me laugh...
P: Haha ej I love you! I’m obsessed with you blog ever since I found out about it couple of days ago :) and I probably will be reading it until it gets boring. I don’t understand what’s with all the hating but hey it’s entertaining!
Me: Is that bj? In case you have short-term memory, you’ve been checking it for 5 months.
P: Haha suurrrre, but keep it up! Oh btw, I’m not really cocky. No idea why you keep saying I am. **As if someone cares…
Me: You are cocky just for denying your 5-month obsession. AND quit texting me, I don’t like to see your digits appear on my screen. **Even if I told him to stop, I knew he would still have to say something about this, because he has to have the last word, duh!
P: Haha 5 months? Obsession? Um sure if you believe so. But who wouldn’t be “obsessed” when you find out someone’s constantly talking about you in their little public diary? One thing for sure is that I’m really not obsessed of you but yes to your little diary, about me more specifically because that thing was entertaining. **He’s right, it’s not 5 months; it’s actually 6 months. If he’s not obsessed, then can anyone tell me what is he lying for? But jokes aside, I honestly don’t even know why u are so mad, I don’t remember pissing you off but whatever no hard feeling from my part at least. **It's not like he has the right to have any hard feelings when I never kicked him in the balls or anything like that. However I do feel bad for refusing you several times. So I wanted to ask you to go drink after the exams but anyways, bye then! **Maybe that would've worked on young ugly girls if he wanted to make them regret for what they said and then beg for free drinks because no, he wasn't thinking about asking me to go drink after finals and even my younger cousin came to that conclusion. How the fuck can he be stupid enough to think that I would believe that. Get a life?

That’s when I know there’s nothing worth talking about.

PS.: Please stop before you embarrass yourself any further.

PSS.: You are obsessed.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved