Fed up

Monday 7 December 2009

That fuckin P.

I don't even know what I'm pissed for; it's not as if I didn't know. When he said "We'll see", I actually already knew that he meant "no". How do I know? Well, because it's the same thing every single fuckin time...without exception. It's not like he commited a crime or anything like that and I would probably not care if it were anyone else, but I'm just sooo FED UP just because it's him. You don't even know how that feels. It feels like it's not even enough to be thickskinned. It's not even enough for him to have the last word. I'm not talking to him anymore; deleted his number, msn and his ugly face from my mind. He's fucked up annoying. Isn't that weird that I always find something to bitch about whenever it has something to do with him? Wait...it's not weird, it's normal! When was it ever different, right? Even if it was never that different, I'd always think that maybe tomorrow he'll be nicer... Fucking stupid!


You know what? Fuck that.
I know I said that hundreds of time, but this is the last time. I swear.

Don't expect me to mention that dork ever again.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved