Canada: Day 1

Saturday 19 December 2009

I met with Kuniko today.

She will be staying in Montreal until Christmas. I still don't know what and where to show her...Is there really something interesting about our city? Today, we didn't have much time because I got lost on my way to Dorval, so I basically only brought her to Chinatown and Downtown. She also wanted to see what my school looked like, and I obviously didn't want to show her the hall building that looks more like the third world, so I just showed her the only 2 presentable buildings...I will go to Quebec city with her tomorrow and I was thinking maybe Ottawa next week?

Look at that, she brought be some chocolate and cute stuff from Japan =)

and these too...


A scarf and some books she wrote...but it's in Japanese so I won't be able to read. Maybe one day.


Mirrors, mascara and lip gloss...that is so me!


Ginseng for my mom. I'm keeping the masks.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved