Secret coffeeshop

Sunday 6 December 2009

Yesterday, I thought about studying. So me and a friend decided to go study at that coffeeshop near my place.

Me: You wanna stay in VSL? I washed my hair, I don't wanna go too far.
Friend: Yeah, and by the way, don't get dressed up and shit, there is probably no one interesting.
Me: Okay.


We arrived there, and fuck it was packed. Are people really that studious? Anyways, so we had to go to CDN instead, but it was still packed everywhere. We had no choice but to go to that BS place with lots of grannies. Even the name of that place is gay. We walked in, and waw, there's this cute asian guy who looked like a Japanese celeb working there. Can you believe? A cute asian guy working in a BS coffee place? and why do I look have to look like I just rolled out of bed?

So we obviously didn't study much. *sigh*




 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved