I'm a boring person

Saturday 26 December 2009

I see my friends out having fun, partying and just living life. Sometimes I wonder why isn’t that fun to me anymore? How did all that fun suddenly become so exhausting? Sometimes I think there is something wrong with me because I like to do boring stuff at home and it’s not like I turned 30 or something…I’m still only 21. Even people around me think I'm weird because they all remember me as that girl who couldn't make the difference between days and nights and who lived life on the edge. I guess I still like to have fun, but I became more responsible maybe? I became more comfortable in my own skin maybe? You know what's funny? I was actually very shy and quite when I was a kid, believe it or not.

I told people that I planned to stay home for new year eve. Then Mirlaine texted me saying that she wants to pay for my ticket to 1234 and that she really wants to have me there. I admit I really miss her as well, but I also think clubbing and socializing is more exhausting than studying for finals. But if someone wants to pay your ticket just so you can do the countdown with them, it's because that someone genuinely enjoys having you around. Other than the fact that I like being a couch potato, I also enjoy making people happy and I love her a lot, so I'm going!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved