After 6 PM, it's no!

Tuesday 29 December 2009

Sung eun was at my neighbour’s place because I think it was someone’s birthday. At first, my neighbour called me around 11h30. 11h30 is not exactly late and I’m probably not going to bed any soon, but isn’t that still gay? Oh, and he needed my cable too…which makes it even more gay. He was probably not going to call me if it wasn’t for the cable. Anyways, I didn't go.

Then, around 1 AM, Sung eun texts me the following:
Sung eun: Come please~~~I wanna see you
Me: Non j’viens pas, t'as dis que j’suis laide! **That’s just an excuse, I know he's just kidding when he says I'm ugly...
Sung eun: Non, t'es belle vraiment!!!
Me: TROP TARD!
Sung eun: Je t'aime~~~Je veux te voir **He loves me? Waw, people seriously would say anything just to get laid.
Me: Je t’aime pas
Sung eun: S'il te plait
Me: Non crisse, check quel heure il est la...t'aurais du me dire plus tôt si tu voulais me voir y'know. Trouves toi un autre bouche-trou. **I wasn’t going to say this but he was getting annoying…


Sung eun is not a bad person…but fuckin annoying. He needs to grow up.

From now on,
male friends who call me later than 6 PM to do whatever that involves alcohol on the same day can pretty much expect a negative answer.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved