Fresh start

Friday 11 December 2009

I went to bed last night with a question mark but I woke up this morning feeling all fresh and ready to start a new day. Today is not any special day of the week, month or year, but today I'm motivated to start anew. There is no need to wait until New Year, right? I'm excited about being a new person and not having to bear any grudges. It's like a heavy weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm excited about life and meeting new people. I love new chances, new opportunities, and fresh starts. I want to do things I never did, enjoy things I never took the time to enjoy and I don't mean things like overdosing on alcohol and going out in bars to fuck some strangers that I will not see again the next morning. I just want to stop running, slow down a little, relax and give everyone a chance to open up, share and then see where it might go from that point on.

Everything that happens is from now on...
I want to meet new people, move forward.
I want to give people I meet a clean slate.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved