No, I don't club. Stop asking!

Sunday 29 November 2009

Jonathan: Hey, which club you go to? I don’t see you at Copa anymore!
Me: I don’t go to clubs anymore…
Jonathan: WHAT? Elaine doesn’t club? What happened to you?

D: Hey! What are you doing next weekend?
Me: Nothing. I probably going to study.
D: Let's go club together.
Me: Nah…I don’t club.
D: Huh? What’s wrong with you?

J: Want to go to that club opening?
Me: Nah…I don’t club.
J: It’s going to be fun…Come!
Me: No!
J: My god. You're boring...

Don’t you guys get the message? I really hate clubs, bars and parties. Fuck all that. I hate all the flirting and the fuckers who “accidently” grab my ass, and all those people who try so hard to impress. I don't need to go there with my shortest dress and highest heels just to hear people telling me how hot and amazing I am. I already know I am.

And if you’re not there to impress, then you’re there to get dicks or pussies depending on your taste. If you’re not there to get laid, then you're one of the few people who go there to just hang out with friends, to "relax" and to have fun, but the problem is that you need alcohol to actually enjoy it and to make that shit fun…which is still fucked up. I mean, if that's your idea of having a great time....good for you.

Whatever.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved