Tired.

Sunday 15 November 2009

I woke up this morning feeling very tired and annoyed. Everything feels so annoying all of a sudden. I can't put that in words but I feel it. So I went on my phone, and first erased J's number. He didn't do anything that annoys me yet, I just don't feel like seeing him again. I do want to see him sometimes to be honest, but mostly when I'm "bored". So I decided to delete his number before I change my mind. I also erased Bob's number, he’s annoying too. Then I went on to erase more numbers; Sung eun, D, Jason and my ex-boyfriends' numbers that were still in the list. I erased them all. They are all annoying. I want to puke when I hear things like "Hey Elaine, I missed you so bad, did you miss me too? Oh, you're in your bed? Can I join?". That whole thing is so stupid and I don't have time to waste.

I know that’s weird, but I’m tired of everyone!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved