Another “last last time”

Tuesday 24 November 2009

I know I always say it’s the last time, and after every “last time”, there’s another “last last time”, but whatever. He already ignored me so many times that it doesn’t make a difference anymore, so I texted P yesterday. At worst, I’ll just bitch about that again. No big deal!

I texted him the least original thing I can think of "Hey P, how's it going?". Then it was a bit weird for me. He replied and I was obviously happy but then frustrated at the same time. I’m a bit stuck because I’m still pissed and sad about the blowjob thing. Sometimes I think I’d feel better if he continues to be an ass, so I can continue to think that he’s an ass without doubt. So I was like…fuck that. So much trouble for nothing.


Then a few hours later, I calmed down and texted him again because I’ll probably think about that non-stop if I don’t. I want to be at least acknowledged for trying my best in case I don't get what I want and if I don't get a slap, then I want at least a "leave me alone". If not, that's just means I haven't tried hard enough. Here I go “Wanna be my study partner?". I stole J's number 1 excuse. You know what's great about studying? There is no alcohol involved. Before sending this, I already had the feeling that he’ll either not reply or take as much time as I did plus at least 1 minute. If I took 3 hours, he’ll take 3 hours and 1 minute even if he saw it the second I sent it. That's just typically P. Indeed, he took a while to reply, but not as long as I thought. Well, he improved!


P: Aren't you in business? **&#^@*&%@!!! He knows I'm in business, he just said this to make me insist.
Me: Oh yeah true, well too bad then

After that, he asked about J, “Is he this? Is he that?” and blablablas...I'll assume that he was just curious.


And finally...
P: We can go study together one day if our schedule clicks. **Should’ve said that from the beginning, y’know

...

Me: HEY!!! Guess who that is!
Irene: I don't want to know.
Me: It's P!
Irene: Again? Aren't you tired?!
Me: He said we can study together :D
Irene: Like...next year or something?
Me: ...

It wasn't that bad afterall.
I hope he didn't mean next year though.

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved