Bob reappears

Saturday 7 November 2009

I know it looks like there's a different guy every few days, but that's not my fault. I didn't do shit.

So Bob reappeared after 2 months. That’s the guy who knows both P and J. See? That’s how small the world is. I think he texted me because I texted his brother few days ago and he's jealous. I miss his brother, he’s really nice and seemed like a genuine person. Contrarily, Bob gave me the impression that he wants to get laid and he really tries too hard. I don’t necessarily think he’s a bad person, because that’s not fair and I don’t know him well. He could be thinking that I’m a total slut too, y’know.
Bob: Are you alive? **You know when they waste so much time to ask you so many questions but that’s not even what they want to know?
Me: Duhhh u forgot about me
Bob: What are you up to? **Who cares about that.
Me: I'm just studying u?
Bob: I'm eating
Bob: What are you gonna do tonight? **Uh no, that’s not the real question either.
Me: Study
Bob: Boring
Bob: Are we ever gonna meet? I thought you forgot about me **Finally! Here’s what he really wants to know.
Me: What do you wanna do? **I didn’t want to be mean and I thought maybe we can hangout just normally without “extras”.
Bob: Anything! **Ok, he’s the one who wants to hangout but I’m the one who has to think about something to do? That doesn’t make sense to me.

I decided to just call him because I was really studying and I just hate it when people send me unimportant txts every 2 minutes. Like, can’t you just call and finish what you have to say?!
Bob: Sorry can't pick up still at dinner **Since when do people have dinner at 10h45 at night?!
Me: Well call me later
Bob: Are you in downtown?
Me: I'm home
Bob: Oh ok
Bob: Next time? **Sleeping already!
Bob: Huh????? **Zzzzzz
Bob: Sleeping? **You know why he calls himself Bob? Because he’s scared that girls will go crazy over him if they know his real name. Look who’s after who right now. tsk tsk.


The next morning…
I could just lead him on if I had nothing to do. But yeah, like my sister would say; "Be nicer Elaine!". So I decided to make it clear and not waste everybody's time even if that's not as fun.
Me: Yeah I was sleeping. Call me earlier if you wanna hangout but if you wanna get laid then forget about it now **Haha, he’s gonna so fall in love with this.
Bob: Haha well hangout. I got something tonight I'll call you next week **He was probably thinking "What the fuck. Of course I wanted to get laid but now I won't call you for sure but I'll still try to sound like a polite guy so you won't be able to ruin my reputation."


What a funny guy.
Don't call me, please!!!

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved