The realistic version

Monday 9 November 2009

There are 3 main types of assholes:
Type A is being an obvious asshole to you and you don't need to guess. He will always talk to you as if he's trying to challenge you, like the way he would talk to his bros. He constantly tries to one-up you just to prove that he’s the best. You’ll never hear them compliment you unless they are drunk...really drunk. The good thing is that you know for sure that he’s not acting. I call them the obvious assholes.

Type B is the most common and least original type. He's the type who thinks he is Don Juan but in fact, you can tell he’s really just a loser who doesn't possess a miror. He uses compliments that require zero thinking and he actually believes that girls look for that. Standard examples include “You’re hot and cute”. A worst example would be “Your dad's a robber, he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes” and he doesn’t know how lame he is. He’s tries to be type C but fails badly. I call them the amateurs.

Type C is the rarest and understands women more than type A and type B, so he uses that to his advantage. He does all kind of things that would make you think that he cares. What really sets him apart from the rest is that, he would try to get in touch with the deeper side by saying things such as “You are just fronting, I know you’re actually a very warm person” or “I know you can love someone for a long time even if you don’t show it”. I’m not making those up. The one who actually said those craps to me is TJ. He’s really a professional asshole and I only met one up to now.

I feel most comfortable around type A because I know they will not stab me in the back; they will just do it in my face. On the other hand, when someone is too nice and perfect, chances are that they are type C. I remember J said this to me last time: “I know what kind of girl you are; you are the kind of girl who doesn’t like to play games”. I think most girls when they hear this would melt and think that the guy actually has a brain and that he’s not an asshole and blablablas. But hold on second and think about it, he’s for sure in a winning position by saying this because he can basically apply that to any girls and it would work 95% of the time because no one really likes to play games unless they are super immature. If you know it, then he probably knows it too, but he thinks you don't know. That smells like a type C to me. Just the fact that him and Bob know each other already kind of scares me.

Bob texted me on Friday and I know him and J were actually at the same engagement party. I don't think Bob would text me out of nowhere after 2 months. Someone or something must have provoked him. So on Saturday I asked J about it:
Me: Did you talk to Bob?
J: Yeah I actually saw him yesterday.
Me: I mean...did you talk about me?
J: Oh...well not really.


Not really? Not really but yes? or Not really and no? If he really didn't, he would've said no, right?! I also remember once, he said he talks to his friends about me. I don't know if Bob is included and I don't know how close they are. He claims that he's not close with Bob but I know they play squash and poker together. And at the same engagement party? Fishy, isn't it?
Also, I feel like he is using "studying" as an excuse. He always says he wants to study with me, but he always comes up with something else last minute, such as "I didn't bring my books, so let's drink" or "I don't want to bore you on a saturday so let's do something else" so we never really study.

Conclusion: There are 2 possibilities:
A. I’m right and he’s a failed type C.
B. I think too much and he’s innocent.

You know how curious I am.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved