Some people don't know how old they are

Tuesday 3 November 2009

"C'mon, talk to me...Why are you ignoring me? What did I do to you?"
Man, are you really wondering why?

Everything he does is sitting at home with a coffee in front of his screen and going out in the evening with his friends. Every single fucking day. His excuse for not working is that pressure is bad for his health. Well maybe you should start smoking less and staying out less late. Today, he said to my mom that the reason I’m not talking to him is because I'm trying to prove that I’m better than him and all that crap. Dude, are you serious? I didn’t even think about anything close to that. He probably arrived to that conclusion because he does the same things everyday so he naturally thinks about the same shits over and over again too. That guy really has too much imagination and too much time to waste.

...and now he just left. Can someone tell me what kind of person goes out at that time (it's almost midnight)? I mean, does he know how old he is?
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved