All the bad stuff...

Monday 2 November 2009

1-I failed Tax again.

2-I need to say that P is gay because he doesn't call me...and it's been fuckin 3 weeks since he texted me last time. Why the hell did he say "next time" if he ain't gonna call again, right?! He's just...gay.

3-So I was writing my exam and suddenly, a phone rang. I knew it was mine even if I thought I turned it off. But you know what you should do in case that happens to you? Just pretend to be innocent.

4-I HATE sitting next to guys in the library. They just breathe so heavily and they make so much random noice that I can't help but wonder if they are trying to get my attention.

5- The strange pattern:
All the good people go to Vancouver and the bad ones stay in Montreal. Haven't you noticed?




*Facebooking*

*Stalking*

*Shit-talking*

*Eating*

Oh my god, I studied so hard today!

 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved