What J wants

Thursday 5 November 2009

J: What u up to this weekend?
Me: Studying just as usual. What about u?
J: Studying too. Call me saturday, we can maybe meet up to study together.

Hmm...
Why am I the one who has to call if he's the one who wants to meet up.
Why a Saturday?

If we meet up, are we really going to study?
We don't go to the same school and not in the same program so if we meet up, we just going to sit next to each other and do our own stuff. For how much you bet he doesn't only want to study?


I’m a girl, so sometimes I tend to over-think. I feel like he might be expecting something from me. I don't mind chilling with him once in a while ,but nothing more, y'know.

There are at least 4 reasons why I think that.

Reason #1: He justified himself after I said that he must be bringing different girls home everynight because I saw he had a box of condoms at home. I was pretty much just teasing him; I actually don’t care about that. Not right after, but he later said this to me:
J: I know what you're thinking
Me: Like what?
J: You're wondering if I bring girls home. I don't. **No, you’re not good at mind-reading.
Me: Y'know what? I really don't care **I mean it.

Like, why the hell does he have to tell me that? That seems like he cares about what I think.

Reason #2: He texted me the day after and he was actually in Toronto for a conference. I’ll tell you what. Maybe it’s because I only know so many assholes, but most guys won’t do that if they want nothing to do with you. They would just run as far as possible or they might give you a booty call next time they get bored. Yep.

Reason #3: He tells me enough time in advance when he wants to do something with me. I know guys who only give me the shortest notice possible, believe it or not. Such as "Come grab a beer with me downtown" or "Bring your ass to Copa" and those guys do that mostly (not all the time obviously, I do that sometimes too) because they think of you as their filler chick.

Reason #4: You know when there are some guys that talk more than girls but right after they got what they want, you're not even able to squeeze one word out of their mouth? Well, he wasn't that type.

Does it look like I think too much?


 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved