I got my eyelids done

Thursday 30 July 2009

I got my eyelids done last week. It’s no big deal. People who have never seen my naked face will probably not be able to tell the difference. Basically, my eyes are more equal and slightly bigger.

On my way there, I kept thinking, am I doing this for real? What did my mom eat to be able to give birth to a crazy daughter like me?! My parents don’t know that yet, but I’m open about it. It's not really a secret.

People ask me why I want to get my eyelids done. You know what? It’s really not that I think I’m not pretty and it’s absolutely not because I lack of self-esteem. No girls will ever think of themselves as TOO pretty. I can love myself to death, but I'm still realistic. You can compare this to the fact that no one will think they have too much money. I’m not going in details, you can read
this post if you are that curious.

That's my eye on the fifth day:

I love my new eyes.
Be jealous!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved