Sorry for being conceited...NOT

Thursday 16 July 2009

...at least I got the chance to be conceited

So I talked to TJ on the phone and the whole conversation was just so pointless! He was saying that he’s not mad anymore but what I did wasn’t okay and all that crap. So I asked what he wanted and he didn’t even know. Would a sorry do? He said yes so I apologized. Then he asked if I meant it. Well no, I don’t and I’m just honest and I won’t be able to feel sorry even if I wanted to. Really I don’t see why I’d feel sorry.

A blog is a blog…sort of like an intimate journal, right? Not as if I’m making money out of it…It’s what I think and what I am. Why should I ever feel sorry about myself? It’s as if he thinks that I’m a conceited princess…should he feel sorry if that’s how he feels? No. He even said that in my face and I’m not even mad at anything.

On top of that, he intruded my fuckin privacy. He went on my facebook account because I forgot to logout and that’s how he found out about the blog. I feel like someone saw me naked or as if some random people stepped in my property. So is that still my fault? Should I feel sorry because I am what I am and I think what I think? What a pointless conversation. He said he wants me to know how he feels. He feels like an object because he's being rated on my blog and all that crap and he's hurted that this kind of shit exists. Hm, doesn't everyone hold opinions on everyone and some people are simply more interesting/important than others? The difference is that I posted it in my blog on a 1-10 scale, which is my personal space anyway.

Actually, I know how he feels, but that doesn’t mean I’ll care and it doesn't mean I think he's right. If I had to care about everyone I meet, I’d be fucking busy. If I really didn’t give a shit at all, I don’t think I’d send him txt messages. Hey, I just wanted to make thinks a little less awkward, is that wrong? Some people just think they are right because they think they are the victim of the story.

At least I don’t think he’s a complete asshole but he had the guts to tell me he doesn’t know why he’s that open to me. Why? Don’t tell me it’s because of my bitchy personality. Let me laugh. I mean, we’re abroad for only a short-term period, why be so serious? Can’t he just take it easy and just have fun? What’s the point of making me feel bad. Ah gosh.

So dude, if you didn't judge me as you said...then where the hell "princess disease" and "cold-blooded beast" came out from? Not from your mouth I hope.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved