Don't get it twisted, biatch.

Monday 13 July 2009

...Not really, I get it all straight.

When men finally realize that they won't be able to sleep with you, they will try to make you believe that you thought too much and that they only wanted to be friends when in fact they obviously wanted to fuck you. As if I’m the only one with loads of dirty thoughts and as if they are innocent like angels, the high-class type of angels. It's either that or they will show you the real nasty piece of shit they really are.

That’s not cool, dudes.

R asked me several times to sleep at his place (more or less directly). But I wasn’t that interested in him so I rejected him and now he tells me that he never sleeps with girls he's not dating. Ahemm...You are not contradicting yourself for sure. But yeah I shouldn't think too much, it could be that he was just trying to be genuinely nice. Maybe he just thought of my safety because I was probably be too drunk to make it home which is 2 blocks away...that's too far, right? euhhhh...sure. You’d think that’s the end of the story, but hell no, 1 failure is never enough!

3 days ago, he sent me this:
R: you bored
Me: Stop thinking about me
R: Don't get it twisted...biatch **Biatch??? It's okay to be in denial dude and why the hell "bitch" is spelled with an "a"? Does it make you sound more educated? Or is it less rude than simply spelling it as in the dictionary?

I'm just being direct. So am I a bitch because I'm too direct? Aren't you an hypocrite because you act way too nice? Pfffff...Do you want to deal with a bitch or a hypocrite, dude?! It’s just the reality. I'd prefer someone who'd just directly tell me that they are horny and that they want to fuck me and that they will not call me again rather than someone who'd ask me about my mom and my birthday as if they'd remember. As if I deperately wished you'd remember. Why do people waste their breath by asking stupid questions? Foolish.

That Tim guy from the bar is no exception. I was trying to avoid him so badly but still bumped into him on the street (how lucky, huh) so I gave him the cold shoulder. You know what he said after? He said “hey Elaine, I just want to hang out with you as a friend, don’t get it wrong”. Hmmm yeah for sure. I don't know about you guys, but I know I don't try to have sex with my friends. That guy just never talked to me until he saw me with my extra-short shorts that barely cover my ass and that's when he started bothering me. So predictable...

It’s okay to be an asshole, it’s okay to be a pervert, but it’s not okay to be a hypocrite. Why would anyone waste that much time to act all nice and to choose the best pick up lines for me anyway? Oh because men are that lame!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved