Why TJ is so nice?

Friday 17 July 2009

Waw I made it home before the sunrise!

So last night, TJ called me at night as predicted. It's kind of boring when guys are so predictable, but at least I know I'm smarter than them, ha. He asked me out to grab a bite somewhere, but I made up excuses because he actually made me cry on the phone but he doesn't know. How can I explain this...he's kind of thoughful and sensitive. But I won't thank him for being understanding, anyways because he's way too nosy. So I said I took my shower and that I don't eat at night and blablas, but he was really insistant, so I still went to see him and we went to drink/eat. For the whole time, I kept wondering if he's trying to play some kind of prank on me, but it was actually pretty cool. Why would a guy be so nice if the girl doesn't even feel sorry for what she did? We all wish we were the exception but according to the rule, there is only one reason; men are rejects of life. If I were ugly and fat, would he still be that nice? and what if I were nice to him, would he still call? Obviously___(write your 2-character answer).
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved