..on the news.

Thursday 23 July 2009

I went to the hospital and I have to wait 2 hours to see the result. They said it doesn't look like yeast infection and it might be something else, so I did that test and now I'm waiting. I'm really scared and I kind of regret...Yesterday I was thinking if I really had to die young, then what would I do? and where would I want to die? Would I tell my parents or would I just disappear without a word? Foolish questions, right? We see that on the news everyday but it always seemed like it's not connected to "the real world". People in "the real world" worry about whether their heels will hurt or not, whether there's enough alcohol for the party, whether their stylist will do a good job, if not then how the hell are they going to make their hair grow faster, whether that guy will notice them in that dress, whether they will take summer courses or not, whether they'll skip class or not, whether they'll get A or F and it's oh so the end of the world!

I wish I could just worry about whether I should get boob job or not.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved