Chris wants to fuck...obviously.

Sunday 12 July 2009

So last weekend, I went to that bar with Chris and his friends. I actually didn't want to go see him but it was still early to go to club so I still went, and because I haven't seen him in a while. So I was there and drank with his stupid friends then they wanted to go to club so I said I wanted to go home because I were tired (so not true). Then Chris insisted that I go and blalalalallalasss...but of course I didn't listen. So he grabbed a cab for me and told the taxi driver to go to my place. As he closed the door I asked the driver to go to nb. Yeah sorry dude. So I was thinking about that and wondered if I were too mean...but NO!

Reasons:
1-His friends asked if I were his girl and he answered no. At least say yes to make me happy, huh?


2- When he insisted that I go with him, he said "Ahh c'mon Elaine, you know I want to sleep with you". So, he called me because he was planning to sleep with me. Hahaha that's so fackin funny.

3- What kind of stupid girl would go to club with her boyfriend? Ok ok, he's not my boyfriend, but same shit, I'll have to stick around him if I go.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved