A night in Beijing 22/7/09

Wednesday 22 July 2009

It was mike's birthday so I went with Anh and her friends. I was so happy that Ronnie wasn’t there, but he showed up later, damn it. He said sorry but I was like "Excuse me, but do I know you?" Ha, I know I sound like an immature little kid but I don’t want to be friends with him or anything, so screw that. Too many people in this world do things for the sake of their image and that's too much effort for me to make. We left after an hour because Ahn had a long day the next day and I was so bored.

TJ said he'd call later and he did but I was really about to fall asleep. He came near my place and we sat on a random side street and we just "talked". It kind of reminds me of P. If a guy comes see you during abnormal hours, it's because you're not considered normal to him and he doesn't want you in his normal life. But at least TJ didn’t do anything I don’t like. Well, he tried to kiss me a few times but I didn't let him for some reasons even though we already kissed before. It just didn't feel right and I don't know how to be around him. So he played with my hands for an hour. Weird, right? How can someone play with hands for an hour, huh? He said it's because I won't be comfortable if he touches elsewhere...Pff as if he knows everything.

So what did we talk about. He talked a lot about himself and asked a lot about me, but not stupid questions like what do I study and what do my parents do. Sometimes, I think he's too mature for his age, but that's a good thing. I never met someone of his age who talks like that, with such wisdom. He’s a good observer too. I don't really remember what we talked about exactly, but I do remember that he said that I don't trust him and he doesn't understand why. I didn’t tell him, but it’s because I know his friends (Ronnie, Jimmy and Mike) don’t like me and I’m still uneasy around him because of the blacklist thing. Why is he so nice, isn’t he scared that he’d hit his face on a wall again? That's just a little fishy. He said he does fuck around, but he doesn't fuck with people's emotions and I was like..."why are you telling me if you already know I don’t trust you”. He answered that he's not saying this for me, but more for himself. Uh yeah, but you just said it in my face. If he's lying, then that would be his only flaw, but i'm not saying that it's impossible that it might be true. The worst is that I believe him because he seems to mean it, but I didn't tell him and I shouldn't. He either means it, or he's a really good liar and that's why it sounds real.

Then I wanted to go home because I had a huge headache, and he gave me a hug. A good one.

Btw, I saw the solar eclipse today too!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved