TJ called

Sunday 26 July 2009

Yesterday night…or morning, TJ called around 5. I wasn’t sleeping super well because of the infection so yes, I picked up. Ok ok, the truth is that I was about to txt to tell him to call later if he’s still alive because he went drinking, but in the end I decided to not send. If he wants to call he’ll call, y'know…if he doesn’t want to call, he’ll “forget” even if I remind him 10 times.

He came by and we just talked and cuddled for 2 hours. It was time to eat breakfast when he left. I kind of find that hard to understand. You gotta tell me. I know I wanted him to call so I shouldn’t complain, but why the hell does he have to call me when he’s drunk? And why the hell does he always come see me during abnormal hours? HUH? Am I really that abnormal? Anyways. Whatever. At least, I know he didn’t come here to fuck because he knows about my infection.


...ok ok, he was just tipsy, not drunk.

He’s not that cute, he’s not that handsome, he’s not that tall but I like being with him. I don’t know him that much and he might be just an asshole but, he never made me feel stupid. Sometimes I won’t even need to tell him and he would already know. He knows a lot. I kind of giggle to myself when I think about him…like right now. But for some reasons, when I think about TJ, I'd think about P too. Every time TJ hugs me, I'd remember how P hugged me too. Yeah yeah, no need to remind me that one of them wants to make me feel good and the other one just don't care...as if it takes lots of energy to hug me for 1 more second. I don’t know what’s wrong with me but it’s hard to not think. I can't help but think...why is TJ so good and P is such an ass and why do I have to think of a stupid goose-like sloth-looking motherfucker like him.

It’s weird how I meet the most fantastic people abroad, which I should be very happy about, but I cannot bring them home with me.


By the way, it's a kind of uterus infection that I have. I'm taking pills so I kind of feel better these days.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved