Leaving again

Thursday 3 September 2015

I'm leaving again...with a one-way ticket to Morocco, all alone.

To be honest, I do worry that things will not work with Alex if I leave for too long because it's quite recent...but then, I have lots of doubts, and it feels quite unstable with him. It wasn't very smooth from the start. Although I can see that I have a certain influence on him despite the short time; he's been watching documentaries on mountains, reading about it, bought all the hiking gear, etc...

...but people change too fast.

It would still be crazy of me to stay here and try to make that work. Realistically, what are the chances that this will work? I'm 27 and have been in quite a lot of relationships in the past and I hoped it was the right one every time, and if today I'm with him, it's because it didn't work with any of the previous ones...so what would make it work this time? what is different about this relationship?

I don't know.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved