Casablanca

Friday 11 September 2015

I'm in Casablanca now!

It feels so surreal to be here.

When I was going to the airport, I kept worrying that something might go wrong. I was wondering, did I really book the ticket? Is it really today that I'm going? I just don't feel ready for this...but I pushed myself to go anyway.

...and here I am!


Here are the main things I've noticed on my first days:

1. Moroccans are flirty. Two guys approached me within less than an hour. One of them blew me a kiss while I was taking selfies on my balcony, haha.

2. Morrocans love to impress. Sometimes, you'd see "cocktails" on a menu, but there are no cocktails; they only put it there to make it look nice. There are so many doors that don't open, and some that opens but leads to nowhere.

3. Mint tea, anywhere and anytime
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved