Charlevoix with mommy

Monday 31 August 2015


I promised my mom earlier this year that I will go camping with her, so here we are!

We went to Charlevoix and hiked Acropole des Draveurs because I heard it's one of the nicest places to hike in Quebec. Indeed, the landscape was breathtaking and quite unique. It felt like we were in a different world. The trail that goes there is well-maintained, it's not rough and wild like the ones in Northern USA, so it was very doable for her. I like how energetic and determined she is.

I used to go running with my parents when I was little, but of course I was much slower than them. I remember they jokingly said to me "one day, you will run faster than us and it will be your turn to wait for us", and so I try to be more patient with them and do things with them that they didn't have the chance to do because of me and my sister...

Other than hiking, we just relaxed around campfire, tried to cook supper, sat in the car when it has raining, haha. Life is not simple, but there are always simple little pleasures.





 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved