Tadoussac

Friday 28 August 2015

I feel like I should look for a job because I want to advance my career and I don't want to be falling behind my peers...but the truth is, I'm having too much fun now! How many times am I going to be jobless in my life? Probably not many. I just want to have fun and do the things I never had time to do!

I went to Tadoussac for a few days with Alex, and finally got to see some whales! I never saw whales in my life and always wanted to. We camped right next to the river and were able to spot whales from the shore. We also did kayaking and saw them 2-3 meters from our kayak. Other than that, we did some hiking and exploring places that are off-limits.

It was probably the best camping trip I've ever done so far. I've done camping before but it was mostly very rough...like camping on a mountain with cold food after 11 hours of hike, camping in Africa in the wild without hot water after a dusty day...but this time, it was just relaxing and fun.








 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved