Unsent letters: Day 3

Wednesday 21 December 2011

...

Other times, I think it might has to do with the fact that your parents divorced when you were younger, which now serves as a relationship template. It can be very subconscious. I'm sure you're aware of what's good for you, but what you're attracted to is different. Have you ever thought about the reason why you tend to let go of women who are good to you? I'm not talking about myself, but those that came before. As problems arise, giving up is the best option to you. You're pessimistic about improving a relationship. You have an excuse to not work things out.

I could be wrong, but I was just hoping to look at us from different perspective, to gain a better understanding and to solve problems, but is this too late? I used to think that we'll always have a tomorrow to make things right. I was scared of pointing problems out because I know you're tired, Jonathan, but what if we persisted?

I thought about breaking up with you too because I realize that we have a discrepancy in our values and beliefs. You're someone who doesn't hold strong beliefs of their own. You're easily influenceable, you need a lot of external support. You're a dreamer; hoping to make a difference, but your comfort comes first. I remember you told me that you were the kind of person who would sit by a tree and slowly enjoy the taste of a grapefruit.

I tell myself that I need to be with someone who's more like myself, but who's perfect until you fall in love with them? When you love someone, there are no problems that are that much of an importance. There isn't such thing as fair or unfair; it is simply worth it. Love is a feeling, but most importantly, it is an ability. Everyone can feel, but a mere feeling isn't enough, Jonathan, and that ability could be a lifelong learning process.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved