My last words

Monday 19 December 2011

Jonathan, it's been 259 days since we first met and I just want to let you know that it's been the happiest days of my life. I know I put you through a lot; I let the past get the best of me and I'm sorry. I just want to say I love you and always will, I never meant to hurt you. You're the best thing that happened to me, you helped me become a better and happier person...

I remember everything about us. I trust that there is something that brings us together and even though it's silly, I really hope to be with you again someday when the time is right.  I believe in fate. I believe we're made for each other, even if it's not now, I promise you next time I will get it right. All I ever wanted was to love you. I’ll keep moving forward because my heart has hope. One day you will come back and we will live happy ever after.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved