Break up or not?

Friday 2 December 2011

Last night, we were supposed to be with each other, but...

5:30- He tells me that he will be eating with his friends. "I thought you would be going out with your friends?" he tells me, but I clearly remember telling him that I'm only going to eat with my friends and go see him right after.

8:10- I call him and he tells me that he's eating alone. I found that weird but didn't say anything. I bet he would not answer if I called an hour later.

9:30- I call him and as predicted, he doesn't answer. I try a few minutes later, half an hour later, an hour later, an hour and a half later and finally 2 hours later...no answer. That means he intentionally set his phone on silent when he was with his "friends".

I was too pissed, so I turned off my phone and went to bed.

Today he texted me that he in Tremblant and obviously, he's still not answering my calls. I didn't want mention the words "break up", but I couldn't. "Do you want to break up or what?" I text him.

Maybe it's really time to break up.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved