Finally said what I had to say...

Sunday 18 December 2011

Lately, Ive been feeling unstable and insecure. I've been crying a lot because I feel like we're near the end. A man's word is his bond and his responsibility and I cannot accept a man who consistently breaks that bond. The ultimate measure of man is not where he stands in moment of comfort and convenience...So if keeping your words is so difficult for you, and coming to see me when you said you would is a responsibility, then maybe we shouldn't be together.

Sometimes, I do feel I should be more supportive, but I don't feel you're here for me when I need you. You never say anything to reassure me; all you ever say is "I don't know what to say," as if it is my fault that I feel a certain way. Last time, it really upset me that you told me I should change and adjust, because I did try to be more accepting and be better but in the end, the blame is still put on me...

I didn't want to say this because I know I might loose you for saying all this and for giving you so much headaches. I love you a lot and I want to be with you, I believe you feel the same way about me but comfort can be blinding and I cannot ignore the way I feel either. It's really hard for me but I need to say this because I cannot pretend that everything is okay. Tell me what I should do..
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved