Worst shoot ever

Thursday 1 July 2010

I don't usually talk about work on my blog but I got to rant about this because I just had the worst shoot EVER!

This is probably the most unprofessional photographer I ever encountered. He totally acted like a cranky baby for no reason. Some people need to get real and stop expecting people to read their mind as if I'm their mom. If he were so dissatisfied, he could have acted like an adult and told me politely.

And you know what? I got there on time, I were attentive to his directions and I did my job like I usually would and everyone I worked with always LOVED me and some even booked me again. So if there's a problem somewhere...it's probably his'.

*Maybe because I didn't accept to have lunch with him?

*Maybe because I didn't accept to do explicit nudes? That wouldn't surprise me. That's called a how-far-will-she-go shoot because he should've told me in advance if he wanted to do explicit nudes.

*Maybe because I didn't give too much details when answering the personal question he asked?

*Maybe because I were absentminded during my break time? It was a break, so I could be talking on my phone or even sleeping if I wanted to. That's what a break is.

*Maybe because I didn't accept his wine? By the way, no one ever offers alcohol to a model during a shoot or it will be taken as a red flag for potential danger.

*Maybe because I was there to do my job and not there to be his friend?!

Pardon my french but...NIGGA PLEASE!


I didn't even bother talking to him after the shoot, I just walked out with the cash and I freakin deserve my money, not only because I did my job but also because he ruined my Canada Day!!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved