That's still a happy conclusion :)

Thursday 29 July 2010


♥♥♥

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best".— Marilyn Monroe

I can't sleep. It's already 5AM right now. I tried to sleep since 8PM last night...I couldn't wait to wake up for a new day.

I thought about it, cried about it, called some people to talk about it.
Now, there's nothing left to do about it.


...and you know what? I'm done with perfectionists who can't see past imperfections, expect you to act in a certain way and only care about their comfort....he doesn't accept the real person I am. He once said that I'm shallow but in reality, he's the shallow one; he likes pretty lies, he's the kind of guy who only wants all the goods about you but runs away when there's an obstacle instead of supporting you. Actions speak louder than words. He was so good with words but there wasn't one word he was able to keep. On the other hand, maybe I never said anything right but I put in much more effort than he did. I really wanted to be that sweet-tempered girl he wants me to be, but I didn't learn fast enough. I was tempted to give up but I chose to stay because I haven't gone far enough for him yet...until he finally said it's too late and left.

He's the one making my life complicated and giving me headaches.
I never complained but now...I fuckin do!

I don't take shit from anyone. Just no way.

Basically, the quote above resumes my thoughts.

Perfection doesn't last.
PS.: Suck my big fat cock and tell me you like it, Renan!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved