Why am I not surprised?

Tuesday 4 August 2009

Last night I talked to TJ on video chat until 4 am...it was fun because he was so turned on. I find that funny how guys are so easily turned on. I just flashed my boobs at him for a millisecond and he got all excited. Hehe just kidding, I didn't do that…but that's the worst, because I only showed him my naked face. Anyways I wouldn’t enjoy being a guy…because it's more difficult to hide hahaha...man, what am I talking about right now. Ok actually nothing much happened...just the usual stuff you know. But here's an "interesting" part of the conversation.

On the phone at 4 am:
TJ: Come over, I'll pay for the cab.
Me: No you come over and I'll pay for your cab.
TJ: Seriously?
Me: Okay, but if you come here, what are we going to do? **I read your mind.
TJ: What do you want to do? **Goddamn, that was my question! That’s what he’s good at. When he doesn’t want to answer my question, he’ll answer by asking the same question…pshhh.
Me: Well, we are not going to do anything dude, I'm not completely healed from my infection.
TJ: ...
Me: Now you don't want to come here anymore, huh?
TJ: Noooo it's not that, I wasn't only thinking about sex…but I would come if it were 2 hours earlier. **No, it’s not that but this and that….uh yeah.


Tsk Tsk... I don't even want to say this anymore because I say it way too often. But JESUS!

Anyways I don't want to waste my time to analyse that shit, but you can tell I don't believe him. No matter how late or early it was, if I said I wanted to suck his dick, for how much you bet he would still come here asap?

No, DUH!

I don't hate TJ at all, I really don't but...kind or mean, smart or dumb, tall or short, hot or not, penises are not brains and men are still men. It's like an handicap they cannot control, so I don't blame them.

...it just gets really boring!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved