Elaine called the barman "small dick"

Friday 21 August 2009

So last night, we went to the same club again and the barman was there. We purposely went to his bar. Elaine was really mean because she thought the barman was mean to me, but she doesn't really know the whole story. She is happy that I ditched the barman while he was sleeping, but I didn't purposely ditch him to make him feel like a dumbass when he wakes up. I didn't think the barman was that mean, actually he was kinda nice and sweet compared to the majority. He goes to school everyday and works everynight and only sleeps 3 hours per day, I know he could just be lying, but he is only 26 and already has some wrinkles...so I felt bad when Elaine called the barman "small dick". I love Elaine, but sometimes she really is too much. I'm probably worst though.

PS: I went to eat with some friends 2 days ago, and TJ was there. He was just sitting right across and he seriously didn't say a single word to me. wtf!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved