I want your dick

Tuesday 11 August 2009

I saw TJ last night and it was pretty cool. I wasn’t mad at him last time, I was just a little sad to remember things. We were chilling at his place, anyways it’s the usual things you know, and I’m not going into details.

He asked "What do you want from me, seriously" and yeah he was pretty serious when he asked that.

I didn't even know what to say...is there really something I can want? I'm leaving in like...3 weeks or so. It’s quite stupid to even want anything. There was that one time, I heard from a friend in common that he likes me a little but he said it's not worth investing just because when summer will be over, everyone will have to move on with their life and go back to their routine…well I least I have to. I should be happy meeting him, but it's actually pretty sad to have to say bye at some point, and you know from day 1.

It's started when we met in a bar and we didn't even look at each other, but I thought he didn’t look bad in his skinny jeans. Then at that club, I ran away from him and his friend because I didn't want to be stuck around them. We somehow got into the same cab at the end of the night and I was quite rude to him because he was just like every other perverts for me at that time. The next morning, I acted like a total bitchy princess and he tried to be patient but still got annoyed. After that, I said quite demeaning things about him on my blog and hurt his feelings. I never really wanted to see him again, but I did and got to know him better and we actually have a lot in common.

If you ask me how I really feel about TJ now, well, I kind of feel good around him and I miss his presence at times, but I don't really like him, maybe just a little and I hope I won't go crazy by the time I leave. I think I would consider him if we lived in the same city, because he is not only mature, but I also like the way he sees life.

Ok so the point is, when he asked that question, I just answered "I want your dick". That's all I could think of. Isn't that what every guy wants to hear anyways?

The end.
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved