I met Rain...the clone

Thursday 13 August 2009

I went back to that bar where I puked few days ago and they probably recognized me, but it doesn’t bother me as long as the tequila shots are a dollar each. After that we went to the club and there was that hot ass barman that looked exactly like Rain; big muscles, nice ass, chinky eyes and cute smile…and I got his number with my naked face. As most of you already know, I cannot put on make up because of my surgery. At first, I wasn’t going to do anything but then Elaine said to me: “What a pussy you are, make eye contact”! So I did and it worked; he dropped a glass. So we just started talking and he was giving us free alcohol, so how the hell can I say no. I got really drunk and Elaine kept abusing him. I told him to call after work, which is around 7 o’clock in the morning. I asked him: “Do you meet lots of girls at work”? He’s like….”no”. Haha he’s obviously not going to say: “Yes I do, and you are the 100th girl that got my number tonight, congrats miss”, but he actually looked like he doesn’t…

So yeah it was 6h30 when I lied down on my bed and I was thinking…I’ll just take a small nap, when he’ll call, I’ll get up…but I just passed out. I knew I wouldn’t be able to wake up if I fall asleep but I somehow thought I would be able to make it with the dose of alcohol in my system. He texted me at exactly 7 and I can’t believe I missed it!
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved