One year later

Saturday 22 August 2009

I was a little nervous when I was on my way to visit Kevin at the hospital. What reaction should I give him and how will he react when he sees me? Then I was standing in front of the room for minutes looking at his name on the patient list. I was thinking; No one's forcing me right now and I can still change my mind if I want to, but whatever I opened the door and I saw him studying. He looked different...kind of older. He is fine, but he broke his right leg and has to wait at least a year or two before he can resume his normal activities.

We just talked, ate and then sat outside around the hospital. It reminded of the days we were studying together in Hangzhou. When he always came with me to the Muslim Noodles even though he really didn’t like it. How he made fun of the way I eat hot food. How he imitates my “Oh my god!”. When I tell him to stare at the wall instead of watching me eat and the way he smelled is so familiar that I wanted to lean my head on his shoulder, but I can't do that.


He said he feels bad for not being able to bring me around…I shouldn't visit him too often so he won't get used to it; it would make it easier for me to leave as well...but I told him I will visit him again on Monday. *sigh*
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved