Long ass night

Saturday 15 August 2009

Last night was just the longest night ever.

23:00-1:00: Drinking at Elaine’s place: I wasn't exactly drinking because I wanted to make sure that the barman is as cute as I thought he were when I was drunk and I absolutely didn't want to pass out before 7 am this time.

Stupid girl.
Long ass night


That guy speaks Chinese better than I do and that's when I know I should go back to Chinese school =(
Long ass night


Something smells here...
Long ass night


Long ass night


1:00-4:00: Club no.1 : That club was nasty that night and people were sweating over each other and they still let people in *sigh*. You’d think that more people means more choices but NO! I never saw so many ugly people gathered, maybe because I wasn’t drunk enough. We just had fun grabbing people’s ass and I got caught, but it was fun. I wanted to see the barman (Rain’s clone) but he was working at the twin club which was…gay.

4:00-4:30: Club no.2 : It was okay, but people were still ugly.

4:30-5:00: Club no.3 : Club full of stupid foreigners who think they are the shit. Horrible.

5:00-6:00: Back to Club no.2 : Whenever I don’t make it back home before the sunrise, my day will be completely ruined. At that point, I was hoping that Elaine gets tired so I can go home, but she’s just not satisfied going home alone. I seriously only wanted someone to buy me breakfast.

6:00-6:30: Club no.4 : I got into that fight with a stupid guy just because I pushed him away when he wanted to dance with me. He was so obsessed that he followed us outside, so we told the bouncer that he hit us…Elaine had enough so I had to play the drama queen and everyone was watching our show on the street. I’m glad he didn’t slap me on my face.

6:30-7:00: Wandering on the street and telling people that they are ugly. We have the right to be frustrated, okay?

7:00-8:00: That barman never calls and sends me really short messages, and only when I initiate it. So yeah, we were sending each other messages back and forth for an hour. Why does it take so long to figure out what you want to do…gosh.

8:00-9:00: Breakfast at McDonald’s with the barman. He really didn’t look like rain at all and was shorter than I thought but at least still taller than I am. That guy seriously kept staring at my chest the whole time I was eating…he thought I didn’t know just because I pretended not to see wtf.

9:00-11:00: You know the rest of the story.

Elaine was really hurt because she thought that the barman didn’t really try hard enough and I was almost begging. She thought I wasn't the empowered woman I were anymore…I guess I still am, but honestly, I just can't help being obsessed with things I can’t get. I just want what I want and I don’t care if I begged, because it worked and now I can move on to the next one. The way people define the word "pride" is really annoying and depriving. If I cared about people’s opinion, I would just stay home to avoid those stares and that guy is not my family, not my friend…just a random dude. You think I care?

CIAOOO~
 
>
Copyright © Miss-EJ.com. All Rights Reserved